Print Accelerate Compression Tights
The 2XU Accelerate Print Compression Tights are designed to reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery with a waistband designed for ultimate comfort ideal for activities where you bend at the waist or floowork where drawstrings may be bulky. These tights will also sit flat under your gear as a baselayer.
- • Compression support to reduce muscle vibration
- • Graduated fit for improved recovery between workouts
- • 2XU jacquard waistband for comfort
• PWX 70 Denier front panel flexibility
- • PWX 105 Denier back panel for power
- • Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
• Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection
Item No: MA4632b-DFC_NRO-XS-cto
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 5cm 2XU Jacquard Elastic
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 20-25*
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D (72% Nylon / 28% Elastane Invista LYCRAÂ®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D (65% Nylon / 35% Elastane Invista LYCRAÂ®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here