1/2 Compression Short G1
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Item No: MA1933b-cto
The 2XU Compression 1/2 Shorts are a discrete base layer short which can be worn under uniforms and competition gear. Breathable and lightweight with powerful muscle support. Engineered with powerful PWX FLEX fabric to wrap and support the major muscle groups, reducing muscle vibration, improving alignment and protecting the muscles from damage and fatigue.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception â awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor and glute muscles.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Internal key pocket for essentials.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.