HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WETSUIT
Click here to download a PDF version
- Use Body Glide, to reduce areas of chafe.
- Use Surf Jimmy/Plastic Bags to assist in putting on the suit.
- Gripper gloves are recommended for pulling on the suit.
- If possible, have somebody else zip up the zip.
- Use 2XU's Seamless Waterproof Bag to transport and wash your suit.
- Rinse the suit in fresh water and use Adrenalin "Wetsuit & Gear Wash".
- Allow the wetsuit to dry inside out, in the shade. Do not use a regular coat hanger.
- Store your wetsuit in a darkened and cool area.
- Do not fold the wetsuit for a long period of time
- Lubricating Products (petroleum based) such as:
Vaseline (petroleum), Paw Paw which is 96% petroleum, baby oil (petroleum), hair conditioner, hair shampoo, cosmetics, any oil based lubricant.
- Direct Overexposure to UV like a Skylight in the shed or near a window.
- AquaSeal - sold as a wetsuit repair glue to "fix" fingernail nicks. Please avoid this product as is does irreparable damage to the Wetsuit. Instead use Seal Cement.
- Chlorine. Swimming pools and chlorinated water will damage the Neoprene and dramatically reduce the life span of the Wetsuit.