Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top
The 2XU Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top is a perfect thermal base layer for colder climate activities with all the benefits of compression. Utilising 2XU’s brushed PWX FLEX 70 Denier fabric, this top provides warmth while supporting all the upper body muscle groups to maintain better posture, improve breathing and enhance agility. Graduated compression in the forearm aids circulation and an unrestricted range of motion ensures maximum performance for recreational activities, training or competition.
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum support to bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Brushed interior thermal layer for added warmth.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.