Steel X Comp Cycle Shorts
- Main Fabric - 105D/CK - Featuring 105 denier LYCRA® yarns for even greater power than 2XU's acclaimed 70D/CK, the 105D/CK is engineered to enhance performance like never before. Offering incredible stabilisation of the muscles, less vibration and fatigue, while moisture management properties keep the wearer dry, comfortable and focused.
- Hip Panels - STEEL X COMPRESSION - Introducing 2XU's latest fabric technology, STEEL X. Made from polyethylene fibre with ultra-high molecular orientation, the result is 15 times stronger than steel. Offering ultimate protection while on the bike and featuring high abrasion, cut resistance and tear resistance, without compromising comfort, lightness, moisture management and aerodynamics.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Ergonomic high abrasion, cut resistance and tear resistance panelling
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX 105D compression fabrics to reduce muscle fatigue
- Moisture wicking
- Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and comfort
- 2XU's new Italian engineered STELVIO chamois, utilising dimpled fabric technology and 120 density foam for maximum breathability and comfort