Recovery Compression Top
Availability: This item currently unavailable
The 2XU Recovery Compression L/S Top is the next generation in recovery. Graduated compression through the arms, improves blood circulation and aids the removal of blood lactates for faster muscle repair. Powermesh panels through the back and chest provide maximum breathability for wear under everyday clothes or during sleep for maximum recovery. Favoured by Pro teams and athletes as a key recovery tool after rigorous training and competition.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX WEIGHT fabric supports the shoulders, back, obliques, and arm muscles to reduce muscle stiffness and swelling post exercise.
- Graduated compression enhances circulation for faster recovery.
- Powermesh panels through the chest and centre back for increased breathability and comfort.
- Graduated fit improves blood flow volume to the heart (venous return) for increased oxygenation, faster recovery and muscle repair.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.