R:3 Race Wetsuit
2XU's R series features Yamamoto's latest neoprene technology. Together with propriety features from 2XU including Concave Water Entrapment Zones (CWEZ) on the forearm, Rollbar, Floating Zip Panels and Velocity Strakes, the R:3 is truly world class. Added performance specs include 1.5mm Underarm/Shoulder Paneling for maximum flexibility, a 4.5mm Front Buoyancy Panel and two year warranty. With a price point of a mid-level suit, the 2XU R:3 represents exceptional value.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WETSUIT
Click here to download a PDF version
- Use Body Glide, to reduce areas of chafe.
- Use Surf Jimmy/Plastic Bags to assist in putting on the suit.
- Gripper gloves are recommended for pulling on the suit.
- If possible, have somebody else zip up the zip.
- Use 2XU's Seamless Waterproof Bag to transport and wash your suit.
- Rinse the suit in fresh water and use Adrenalin "Wetsuit & Gear Wash".
- Allow the wetsuit to dry inside out, in the shade. Do not use a regular coat hanger.
- Store your wetsuit in a darkened and cool area.
- Do not fold the wetsuit for a long period of time
- Lubricating Products (petroleum based) such as:
Vaseline (petroleum), Paw Paw which is 96% petroleum, baby oil (petroleum), hair conditioner, hair shampoo, cosmetics, any oil based lubricant.
- Direct Overexposure to UV like a Skylight in the shed or near a window.
- AquaSeal - sold as a wetsuit repair glue to "fix" fingernail nicks. Please avoid this product as is does irreparable damage to the Wetsuit. Instead use Seal Cement.
- Chlorine. Swimming pools and chlorinated water will damage the Neoprene and dramatically reduce the life span of the Wetsuit.
- SCS coating
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel
- Seamless shoulder + arm panel
- Velocity strakes
- Concave water entrapment zone
- Floating zip panel
- 520% Stretch lining
- 2 Year Warranty