MCS Thermal Compression Top
BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
The 2XU MCS Alpine Long Sleeve Compression Top has been developed with a key understanding of the key muscles used to power up on the slopes. MCS is targeted to key muscles used for balance, stabilisation and endurance. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Fit (mmHg): MODERATE 15-20* Fabric: PWX 70D THERMAL. 75% Nylon / 25% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- MCS mapping targeted to abdominals, obliques and lower back to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Core mapping - targeted support to abdominals, obliques and lower back to activate muscles help maintain posture awareness for balance. Provides support to help work with/against the power from rotation and centrifugal gravity developed from downhill skiing