MCS Thermal Compression Top
- Core mapping - targeted support to abdominals, obliques and lower back to activate muscles help maintain posture awareness for balance. Provides support to help work with/against the power from rotation and centrifugal gravity developed from downhill skiing.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- MCS mapping targeted to abdominals, obliques and lower back
- PWX Flex Thermal 70D for greater warmth
- Powerful compression fabric using INVISTA LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and durability
- Higher neckline to protect against cold
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection