MCS Thermal Compression Tight
- Glute Mapping - provides support as hip extensor and greater balance and stabilisation to knees in extended positions.
- Hamstring Mapping - provides support and protection with flexion to knee. Helps absorb shock and protect the ACL.
- Quad Mapping - provides support to protect against impact during extension of the knees in skiing.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
CHRISTMAS SHIPPING CUTOFFS
To ensure your 2XU gear makes it under the tree, orders must be placed on website by:
East & West Coast: 10am PST Tuesday 20th December
Remote States: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee Christmas shipping time frames for remote states. (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico & Guam)
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX FLEX THERMAL 70D for warmth to protect the glute, hamstring, quads and calf muscles
- MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection