MCS Compression Run Shorts
The Elite MCS Compression Run Shorts use thigh/quadricep mapping to reduce impact on the knee joint and aid biofeedback, reducing excessive knee joint wear and tear. Extra support is given to the quad muscle fibres, which reduces the potential for muscle strain and fatigue.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
CHRISTMAS SHIPPING CUTOFFS
To ensure your 2XU gear makes it under the tree, orders must be placed on website by:
East & West Coast: 10am PST Tuesday 20th December
Remote States: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee Christmas shipping time frames for remote states. (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico & Guam)
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.