ELITE X:Lock Compression Sock
A versatile sock for all activities for reducing fatigue and for greater recovery. These mid weight compression socks use X-lock technology for support to plantar fascia and protection from blisters. Powerful compression helps reduce muscle vibration and conditions such as shin splints.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- 200 Needle count knitted - lighter, denser and more durable
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 25-30* Fabric: Body and X:Lock - PWX 280D Yarns (80% Nylon / 20% Elastane Invista LYCRAÂ®
Delivery & returns
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- X-LOCK technology supports the plantar fascia and holds foot in place and helps prevent blisters
- Powerful compression support to calf, shin and tendons
- Graduated compression starting at foot to the calf for greater venous return
- Anatomically engineered footbed with cushioned heel and forefoot for comfort
- Linked seamless toe cage for added comfort