Elite Compression Alpine Socks
The Alpine version of our Elite Compression Sock, the Women's Elite Compression Alpine Sock has extra padding where you need it, but is still thin enough to avoid unnecessary bulk.
SOLD IN PAIRS
Availability: This item currently unavailable
Modeled off the already proven Elite compression sock, the Alpine version receives all the appropriate design elements and technical attributes for the ultimate ski / snowboard / alpine compression sock. Padding where needed, but low profile to avoid unnecessary bulk or take away from €œfeeling€ the snow. Support in the ankle / Achilles and graduated fit for increased circulation, this sock provides support and comfort for long days on the mountain.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Flexible tongue zone - minimal fabric at top of ankle provides a flexible painless junction with boot tongue to eliminate pressure point.
- Padding (low profile) to foot bed and shin for added protection and comfort.
- Gradient compression and spiral fabric construction maximises venous return (blood flow to the heart) and contains / supports the lower limb muscles, shin and tendons.
- Anatomically engineered foot bed with channels for maximum moisture management, extra comfort and longer wear.
- Linked toe cage with padding and vented toe panel for maximum breathability and dryness.