Compression S/S Top
The 2XU Short Sleeve Compression Top is engineered for muscle containment and supporting the upper body, shoulders and core region allowing better maintenance of posture, improved breathing and agility while training and competing. Constructed to provide power and muscle protection while being flexible to ensure unrestricted mobility. The design and cut of this top with mesh panels provides maximum breathability and strength to the core of the body.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
CHRISTMAS SHIPPING CUTOFFS
To ensure your 2XU gear makes it under the tree, orders must be placed on website by:
East & West Coast: 10am PST Tuesday 20th December
Remote States: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee Christmas shipping time frames for remote states. (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico & Guam)
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- High power PWX FLEX supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.