With graduated compression engineering to promote increased circulation, the 2XU Compression Race Sock enhances blood flow to support the calf and key muscles in the lower leg during training and competition, allowing these muscles to operate more efficiently with greater power and less fatigue. This light weight sock also channels air, wicks moisture and boasts a linked toe cage to enhance comfort during active and recovery use.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
CHRISTMAS SHIPPING CUTOFFS
To ensure your 2XU gear makes it under the tree, orders must be placed on website by:
East & West Coast: 10am PST Tuesday 20th December
Remote States: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee Christmas shipping time frames for remote states. (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico & Guam)
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Increased circulation – longer durations of sustained muscle performance, less fatigue, faster recover
- Linked toe cage for extra comfort and longer wear.
- Graduated compression fit - higher strength levels towards the ankle, encourages maximum blood flow return toward the heart, promoting increased circulation for faster recovery
- Muscle containment – reduced muscle vibration, improved muscle alignment for increased power, protection from muscle damage and fatigue
- Reduces risk of DVT – deep vein thrombosis is a condition that mainly affects the lower body and is associated with long periods of travel or inactivity. The Elite Sock enhances blood flow in these areas through enhanced venous return, reducing the risk of DVT.