Compression Calf Guards
Lighter than calf sleeves, the 2XU Compression Calf Guards are great for training or competitions. Extremely powerful, breathable and engineered with UPF50+ sun protection – your legs will definitely thank you!
SOLD IN PAIRS
The 2XU Compression Calf Guards are strategically designed to be exceptionally effective for the containment of the calf muscle when training and competing. Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage and shin splints. A versatile item that allows athletes to use their preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during triathlon.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins
- Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days across the United States.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organize an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- High power PWX FLEX compression fabric with optimal breathability and flexibility supports the shin and calf muscles.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.