Memory Walk and Jog
Various dates and locations
- Memory Walk & Jog is the major fundraising event for Alzheimer’s Australia NSW. Participants can choose to take part in a short family walk, a long walk or a competitive run on the day. Register for the 7.5km, 6.5km or 2km course today!
- Funds raised will go towards vital support services for people living with dementia.
- 2XU will have a pop-up stand with some great specials for participants and spectators. If you're serious about getting the best compression performance on the market then make the leap to 2XU.
Dates and Locations:
- Sunday 28th February 2016 ILLAWARRA, Stuart Park, North Wollongong
- Sunday 13th March 2016 WESTERN SYDNEY, Tench Reserve, Nepean River, Penrith
- Sunday 3rd April 2016 PORT MACQUARIE, Westport Park
- Sunday 1st May 2016 SYDNEY, Leichhardt Oval #3, Maliyawul Street, Lilyfield
- Sunday 22nd May 2016 ALBURY-WODONGA, Sumsion Gardens, Wodonga
- Sunday 29th May 2016 HUNTER, Speers Point Park, Lake Macquarie
2XU Booth Hours:
- Sun 13th March: 7.00am-11.00am, Tench Reserve, Nepean River, Penrith, Western Sydney
- Sun 1st May: 7.00.am-11.00am, Leichhardt Oval #3, Maliyawul Street, Lilyfield, Sydney