Century City Store Manager
This person should also possess the additional desire and drive to grow into a Retail Area Manager, as we continue our Retail expansion throughout the United States. With an initial focus on ensuring the successful opening and operation of Century City, the 2XU Retail Area Manager will also oversee the operations of our 2 existing stores in Southern California. The Retail Area Manager will take the lead in all areas of store operations including but not limited to sales generation, promoting selling culture, ensuring maximum sales and profit goals, loss prevention, operations, merchandising and employee development.
Essential Functions of this Role:
Working with the North American 2XU President, GM Retail and eCommerce, the Retail Area Manager will be:
- Responsible for growing revenues by driving sales through the execution of the 2XU selling culture.
- Oversee the management of the 2XU retail stores including recruiting, hiring and training casual staff positions.
- Visit local businesses and community events to create awareness of the 2XU store and direct traffic to the store.
- Execute an innovative customer store experience for our customers while exceeding our selling objectives.
- Develop and execute retail operations best practices within a 2XU retail store.
- Communicate and maintain policies and procedures for the store and monitor consistency within the store team.
- Meet or exceed financial budget.
- Analyze performance data and implement strategies to improve operating results in partnership with 2XU USA Head Office.
- Manage inventory levels in store and maximize sales opportunities.
- Execute field visual merchandising directives within the store while maintaining standards and brand image.
- Conduct Store Manager’s Meetings and plan and facilitate store sales meetings.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, and respond to change effectively.
- Resolve customer service issues in the store.
- Manage purchasing of supplies and materials necessary to support store operations and monitor expenses.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 5 years experience with apparel store environment preferred.
- Knowledge of visual presentation techniques and store layout.
- Demonstrated ability to create strong selling cultures.
- POS Systems Experience.
- Demonstrated strong supervisory skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong PC skills required, including Word, Excel, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Must be able to interact with all levels of Management and support a diverse work team.
- Ability to move about a retail store for long periods of time.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time during a workday.
- May be required to work more than 8 hours during a workday
- Must be able to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Please apply via this email address email@example.com