November 2015 - UK & Ireland Sales Area Executive
2XU is one of the fastest growing sporting goods brands globally and are seeking a highly skilled and experienced account manager to drive key accounts for their Teamwear division.
UK & Ireland – National Role Twyford office (Home based potential).
In this newly created role you will be responsible for the sales maximisation, growth, development and management of Teamwear channels. Your role will report into and work closely with the Sales Manager to shape the Teamwear strategy and maximise opportunities.
Communicating closely with the global 2XU network to share learnings and follow global direction.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Exceeding of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Procure and develop strategic industry relationships with positive commercial supply arrangements for 2XU team wear and compression products.
- Ensure 2XU is providing and adhering to all deliverables as set out in commercial agreements with the customers.
- Liaise and work with 2XU Production and Design Teams for the manufacturing of account orders.
- Provide exceptional customer focus and management.
- Identify product development opportunities through industry research and networking.
- Management of department expenses including wages, advertising and promotion, sponsorship, product margins, as well as other fixed and variable costs.
- Assist with the Tendering process of new key accounts.
- Represent the brand at events or training seminars
- Indentify potential new key accounts.
- Negotiate favourable pricing and commercial terms with Customers.
Your role will be pivotal in the growth of this distribution channel including business development, organic growth initiatives, strategic relationship management, adding value to the client and their assets and managing contract requirements to ensure service delivery and financial targets are met.
The successful candidate:
- Proven track record in over achievement of sales budgets and a maximisation of profit.
- Proven ability and the desire to lead a business channel, including goal setting, motivation, teaching technical product knowledge and highly developed negotiation and selling skills. The successful candidate will have a history of inspiring and leading with positive energy.
- Strong technical knowledge of performance sporting apparel or other technical products, with the ability to sell and leverage the performance benefits that 2XU products are renowned for.
- Have a developed understanding of garment manufacturing preferably in team wear, with the ability to identify opportunities and / or limitations, and make quick commercial decisions when engaged with key accounts.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for sales.
- Demonstrate an ability and success in process / project management.
- Be highly attentive to detail.
- High level communication skills both written and verbal.
- An undisputed team player.
Any interested applicants should send in their CV to email@example.com