Retail Marketing Specialist
2XU ("Two Times You") is driven by the relentless desire to multiply human performance through the development of the world’s best athletic garments.
A rare opportunity has opened up in our Global Marketing Team for an experienced Retail Marketing Specialist. This role will report in to the Brand Marketing Manager and will be responsible for driving the Retail Marketing strategy in 2XU stores and wholesale partners globally. The role will be based in the 2XU Head Office in Hawthorn.
The role requires an experienced retail marketer, to set the strategic direction and follow it through to execution with the support of the in house design team.
Below is an indication of the responsibilities for this position, other duties may be assigned on an ad-hoc basis.
- Set the strategic direction for retail marketing across the 2XU business in collaboration with the Brand Marketing team
- Manage planning and implementation of all retail marketing activity for key wholesale partners including ATL advertising, point of sale, events, promotions, digital and catalogue activity
- Manage campaign development from briefing through to implementation
- Work with the International Sales team to develop Retail marketing campaigns for international distributors
- Manage in store graphics and signage
- Work with the brand communications team to integrate retail marketing campaigns through social and email marketing
- Provide post campaign analysis for all key campaigns with an ROI focus
- Manage and adhere to assigned budgets
What qualities we need you to possess…
- Marketing degree or related qualification
- 3-5 years Retail Marketing experience in a sporting or apparel company
- Experience in briefing
- A flare for copywriting
- A passion for visual merchandising in relation to campaign implementation
- Possess a systematic approach with high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task whilst meeting tight deadlines
The successful candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines. They will need to be flexible and have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of the wider team. Working closely with the brand communications team you will need to work collaboratively to deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive the brand as well as being results orientated.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
No recruitment consultants please.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter. Job closes 9th December 2015.