Key Account Assistant
2XU is one of the fastest growing sporting goods brands globally. Our UK business is seeking a highly motivated office based Key Account Assistant to support growth with our biggest retail customers.
In this newly created role you will help to support our growing business and will be responsible for all elements of customer and logistical support for our biggest customers. Reporting into the Customer and Logistics Manager with a close connections to the Sales and Marketing Manager along with the global 2XU network.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Key account support
- Key account customer service and end consumer communication
- Order processing and management
- Logistics support, tracking purchase orders, booking in deliveries with retailers
- Ensuring our customers are serviced to the highest possible standards
- Analysis of sell through reports and proactively communicating action points to the team
- Range presentation support
- Liaise and work with the 2XU Production and Design Teams where needed
Your role will be pivotal in the growth of this channel.
The successful candidate:
- Highly motivated and passionate about sport
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong excel skills a must and knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of performance sporting apparel or other technical products, with the ability to communicate detail clearly
- Demonstrate an ability and success in process / project management
- Be highly attentive to detail
- An undisputed team player
We’re interested to hear from anyone currently in inside sales, customer service or an exceptional graduate wanting to come in and help drive our business forward.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.