Prime purpose of role:
- Assist in the coordination of 2XU event activations
- Manage event day activations across a variety of areas to drive sales, marketing & operational excellence.
- Administrative tasks including pre & post event actions to get the most out of all events attended, meet brand goals and contribute to growth.
- Marketing elements across partner promotions to increase exposure and overall brand reach.
- Work effectively with other business units to increase post event flow through activity, specifically to increase foot traffic to retail stores and company databases.
- Communicating expectations and guidelines to casual event staff.
- Operational logistics of stock and equipment to ensure smooth and organised event day activations.
- 2+ years’ experience within event activations in a similar role or industry.
- Customer service/retail experience and flair. Strong communication skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Experience managing small teams
- Professional manner and appearance
- Ability to work unguided and efficiently
- Driver’s license
- Available on weekends for event activations (approx. 4 day’s per month)
Combination of Head Office (Hawthorn), warehouse and at event (various locations) depending on week/month/season as per event calendar. Full time role. Interstate travel & weekend work required.
Please apply by Aug 5th via this link: http://www.seek.com.au/job/31437758