Brand Marketing Manager
2XU ("Two Times You") is driven by the relentless desire to multiply human performance through the development of the world’s best athletic garments.
A rare opportunity has opened up in our Global Marketing Team for an experienced Brand Marketing Manager. This role will report in to the Global Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and be responsible for driving the brand marketing strategy and activation across Australia, NZ and International Distributors. The role will be based in the 2XU Head Office in Hawthorn.
In conjunction with the CMO develop, lead and execute the Brand Marketing Activation globally. The role will encompass management of all marketing channels including retail, social, PR, Sports marketing and media for all global markets. The role requires an experienced marketer, to set the strategic direction and follow it through to execution in collaboration with the in house design team. Below is an indication of the responsibilities for this position, other duties may be assigned on an ad-hoc basis.
The role requires an experienced marketer, to set the strategic direction and follow it through to execution in collaboration with the in house design team.
Below is an indication of the responsibilities for this position, other duties may be assigned on an ad-hoc basis.
- Develop and lead the implementation of integrated brand marketing campaigns globally
- Develop and deliver integrated global brand campaigns for use in distributor and overseas markets
- Drive sports marketing strategy and leverage activity with a focus on ROI
- Lead the retail marketing process with a clear focus on foot traffic and conversion
- Manage agency relationships and measure ROI
- Lead and manage a small team. Set clear objectives and targets and perform regular performance appraisals
- Manage and track global and local budget
What qualities we need you to possess:
- Marketing degree or related qualification
- 8-10 years Marketing experience across all facets of brand marketing in a sporting or apparel company
- Experience leading strategy and execution in retail, social and sponsorship channels
- 4 years leadership experience
- Experience managing or working in a global organisation
- IT skills: Outlook and Word: Basic; Excel and PowerPoint: advanced
Knowledge and Skills:
The successful candidate will be a good communicator, possess strong influencing skills and be entrepreneurial by nature. Broad marketing experience and understanding of the sporting landscape, customer and consumer will be advantageous. The ability to lead a strong team and to manage all marketing disciplines is critical to the success of this role.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
No recruitment consultants please.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter. Job closes 9th December 2015.