The 2XU XVENT Tank is the perfect run top for race day or training and suitable for layering during colder weather. Itâs the perfect match back for all Perform and Compete compression products.
The 2XU XVENT Tank is a semi fitted top with jacquard back panels for ventilation and moisture management. Flat locked seams provide extra comfort next to skin on longer runs.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Durable micro filament polyester yarns deliver rapid moisture dispersal to outside of fabric surface for quick dry effect whilst being worn.
- Moisture wicking mesh construction quickly removes sweat from skin's surface, and uniquely engineered jacquard panels deliver targeted ventilation and breathability.
- The ultimate in cooling technology; Xylitol for up to 3-degree temperature reduction on contact with skin, UPF50+ sun protection through use of UV and IR blocking.
- Flat locked seams for minimised chafe.
- Antibacterial treatment for anti stink.