V:3 Velocity Wetsuit
Incorporating 2XU’s new Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) Panels for increased flexibility, the super slick V:3 takes the highly acclaimed V:2 to even greater heights in 2013.
Propriety 2XU features include Velocity Strakes for improved hydrodynamics and increased forward motion, Concave Water Entrapment Zones on the forearm and Propulsion Panels on the lower legs for greater power out of the kick. 2XU’s outstanding Rollbar, Floating Zip Panel and Transition Panels are also included.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WETSUIT
Click here to download a PDF version
- Use Body Glide, to reduce areas of chafe.
- Use Surf Jimmy/Plastic Bags to assist in putting on the suit.
- Gripper gloves are recommended for pulling on the suit.
- If possible, have somebody else zip up the zip.
- Use 2XU's Seamless Waterproof Bag to transport and wash your suit.
- Rinse the suit in fresh water and use Adrenalin "Wetsuit & Gear Wash".
- Allow the wetsuit to dry inside out, in the shade. Do not use a regular coat hanger.
- Store your wetsuit in a darkened and cool area.
- Do not fold the wetsuit for a long period of time
- Lubricating Products (petroleum based) such as:
Vaseline (petroleum), Paw Paw which is 96% petroleum, baby oil (petroleum), hair conditioner, hair shampoo, cosmetics, any oil based lubricant.
- Direct Overexposure to UV like a Skylight in the shed or near a window.
- AquaSeal - sold as a wetsuit repair glue to "fix" fingernail nicks. Please avoid this product as is does irreparable damage to the Wetsuit. Instead use Seal Cement.
- Chlorine. Swimming pools and chlorinated water will damage the Neoprene and dramatically reduce the life span of the Wetsuit.
- Intermediate zone stretch (izs) panels
- Seamless shoulder + arm panel
- Nano SCS coating
- SCS coating
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel
- Concave water entrapment zone xtreme
- Velocity strakes
- Lower leg propulsion panel
- Transition panel
- Floating zip panel
- 520% Stretch lining