Recovery Compression Top
Graduated compression through the arms, improves blood circulation and aids the removal of blood lactates for faster muscle repair. Powermesh panels through the back and chest provide maximum breathability for wear under everyday clothes or during sleep for maximum recovery.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX WEIGHT fabric supports the shoulders, back, obliques, and arm muscles to reduce muscle stiffness and swelling post exercise.
- Powermesh panels through the chest and centre back for increased breathability and comfort.
- Graduated fit improves blood flow volume to the heart (venous return) for increased oxygenation, faster recovery and muscle repair.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.