Recovery Compression Tights
2XU Recovery Compression Tights utilize next generation PWX WEIGHT fabric for greater pressure and recovery benefits by improving blood circulation and removal of blood lactates for faster muscle repair. Its graduated compression design helps promote circulation (venous return) for improved oxygenation of muscles and reduces muscle damage + fatigue. The Recovery tights can easily be worn discretely under clothes to recover while at work, home, or school. In addition to daily post activity wear, the Recovery tights are comfortable enough to sleep in for maximum recovery aid.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Uses PWX WEIGHT fabric throughout for high power support to the glute, abductor, iliotibial band, quad, hamstring and calf to reduce muscle stiffness and swelling post exercise.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit and internal pocket for storage.
- Graduated fit improves blood flow volume to the heart (venous return) for increased oxygenation, faster recovery and muscle repair.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.