R:3 Race Wetsuit
2XU's R series wetsuits now feature Yamamoto's latest neoprene technology for greater cut through and reduced drag. Combined with Concave Water Entrapment Zones (CWEZ) on the forearm, Rollbar, Floating Zip Panels and Velocity Strakes, the R:3 is truly world class.
Added performance specs include 1.5mm Underarm/Shoulder Paneling for maximum flexibility and a 4.5mm Front Buoyancy Panel for speed and exceptional positioning. With a price point of a mid-level suit, the 2XU R:3 represents exceptional value.
- 16 Sizes - A Specialised, Comfortable Fit
- 2 Year Warranty
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WETSUIT
Click here to download a PDF version
- Use Body Glide, to reduce areas of chafe.
- Use Surf Jimmy/Plastic Bags to assist in putting on the suit.
- Gripper gloves are recommended for pulling on the suit.
- If possible, have somebody else zip up the zip.
- Use 2XU's Seamless Waterproof Bag to transport and wash your suit.
- Rinse the suit in fresh water and use Adrenalin "Wetsuit & Gear Wash".
- Allow the wetsuit to dry inside out, in the shade. Do not use a regular coat hanger.
- Store your wetsuit in a darkened and cool area.
- Do not fold the wetsuit for a long period of time
- Lubricating Products (petroleum based) such as:
Vaseline (petroleum), Paw Paw which is 96% petroleum, baby oil (petroleum), hair conditioner, hair shampoo, cosmetics, any oil based lubricant.
- Direct Overexposure to UV like a Skylight in the shed or near a window.
- AquaSeal - sold as a wetsuit repair glue to "fix" fingernail nicks. Please avoid this product as is does irreparable damage to the Wetsuit. Instead use Seal Cement.
- Chlorine. Swimming pools and chlorinated water will damage the Neoprene and dramatically reduce the life span of the Wetsuit.
- SCS Coating - Hydrodynamic Silicone Coating
- 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel - Max Buoyancy
- Seamless Shoulder + Arm Panel - Enhanced Lateral Flexibility
- Velocity Strakes - Hydrodynamic Stability
- Concave Water Entrapment Zone - Enhanced DPS*
- Floating Zip Panel - Extra DPS*
- 520% Stretch Lining - Enhanced Lateral Flexibility
- Rollbar - Improved Core Buoyancy + Body Position