MCS Cross Training Comp Tights
Cross training involves a range of dynamic movement that are physically demanding. The 2XU MCS Cross Training Compression Tights have been designed to support key muscles under impact from high intensity interval training. Providing anatomically mapped muscle support for greater performance and recovery.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Rise: Regular Waistband: 3.5cm covered elastic with drawstring Fit (mmHg): FIRM 20-30* Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- MCS mapping targeted to glutes, hamstring, quads and calf muscles.
- Compression support to entire leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels.
- Powerful compression fabric using INVISTA LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and durability.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit.
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.