Inspired by one of 2XUâs very first jacket designs, the Heritage Jacket does not compromise on form or function. A highly versatile as a tran-seasonal jacket for any sport. Great when layered or worn alone as a lightweight shell.
The 2XU Heritage Jacket is a zip front semi fitted jacket with a dipped back hem for full coverage. Three zipped pockets allow for storage and security of your belongings pre, during and post run.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
DPD Next Day Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 21st December
DPD Saturday Delivery Orders must be received by 11.00am Friday 22nd December
Royal Mail Standard Delivery Orders must be received by 3.30pm Tuesday 19th December
Europe Orders must be received by 3.30pm Thursday 14th December
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Rapid moisture dispersal to outside surface of micro filament fabric for microclimate control whilst worn.
- Uniquely engineered mesh panels to deliver targeted ventilation and breathability.
- 360-degree reflectivity details including feature shoulder panels.
- Showerproof for training in unpredictable Tran seasonal conditions.
- Antibacterial treatment for anti stink.