With Graduated Compression engineering and flexible PWX FLEX fabrics in the arms to promote blood flow, the 2XU Long Sleeve Compression Top reduces arm fatigue in the forearms while strengthening the core muscle groups in the trunk of the body allowing you to maintain better posture and enhanced breathing while training and competing. This top provides an unrestricted range of motion through the utilization of PWX FLEX fabric in the core + upper arms and shoulders, ensuring that you are comfortable to train and compete at your best.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 2-4 business days within the UK and up to 8 business days across Europe.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- High power denier support to triceps, biceps and shoulders
- Graduated fit design to promote circulation (venous return) for improved oxygenation of muscles and reduces fatigue
- Reduced muscle damage + fatigue