Compression Run Socks
The 2XU Compression Run Socks are great for running, triathlon and fitness training. The zoned breathability panels enable maximum airflow for dryness and comfort, while a linked toe cage provides extra padding for your toes.
SOLD IN PAIRS
The 2XU Compression Run Socks are the most technically advanced performance compression sock on the market. Featuring zoned breathability panels for maximum airflow and comfort. Seamless, gradient zoned compression panels for increased blood flow and maximum muscle containment for increased performance and enhanced recovery times.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 5-7 business days Canada wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX compression fabric with enhanced power to support the shin, calf, ankle, Achilles and arch of the foot.
- Graduated fit to promote circulation for muscle performance and faster recovery.
- Linked toe cage and light padding for added comfort.
- Seamless construction for greater comfort.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.