Youth Compression Singlet
Featuring 2XU's PWX FLEX compression fabric technology, the 2XU Youth Compression Sleeveless Top utilises high gauge elastomeric yarns for unparalleled strength and power. Support is provided to the lats, pectorals and deltoids, while muscle vibration and fatigue are minimised, and the chance of injury lowered. With impressive moisture management and a sleeveless design for complete freedom of movement, this top will keep the wearer comfortable and focused on performance.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater muscle awareness for reduced injuries
- Faster reaction times
- Heightened proprioception – improved postural awareness
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days New Zealand wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- POWERMESH panel through back for increased ventilation.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing + irritation.
- High filament nylon yarn for durability + advanced moisture management.
- Antibacterial treatment to minimise odour.
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- INVISTA LYCRA® fibre for long lasting performance.