X:1 Project X Wetsuit
Availability: This item currently unavailable
From the makers of the world famous V:1 comes this supremely elite, exquisitely engineered garment. Set to be the envy of open water swim apparel across the world, 2XU's PROJECT:X model marks a revolution in high performance wetsuit technology. Bringing together all 2XU proprietary wetsuit creations to date including Velocity Strakes, Rollbar and Lower Leg Propulsion Panels, this truly innovative suit sets a new benchmark with an X-Flex Front Panel for unparalleled propulsion, CWEZ X catch panel for incredible distance per stroke and Titanium Alpha Coating to promote blood flow in the legs for swim to bike transitions like never before.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WETSUIT
Click here to download a PDF version
- Use Body Glide, to reduce areas of chafe.
- Use Surf Jimmy/Plastic Bags to assist in putting on the suit.
- Gripper gloves are recommended for pulling on the suit.
- If possible, have somebody else zip up the zip.
- Use 2XU's Seamless Waterproof Bag to transport and wash your suit.
- Rinse the suit in fresh water and use Adrenalin "Wetsuit & Gear Wash".
- Allow the wetsuit to dry inside out, in the shade. Do not use a regular coat hanger.
- Store your wetsuit in a darkened and cool area.
- Do not fold the wetsuit for a long period of time
- Lubricating Products (petroleum based) such as:
Vaseline (petroleum), Paw Paw which is 96% petroleum, baby oil (petroleum), hair conditioner, hair shampoo, cosmetics, any oil based lubricant.
- Direct Overexposure to UV like a Skylight in the shed or near a window.
- AquaSeal - sold as a wetsuit repair glue to "fix" fingernail nicks. Please avoid this product as is does irreparable damage to the Wetsuit. Instead use Seal Cement.
- Chlorine. Swimming pools and chlorinated water will damage the Neoprene and dramatically reduce the life span of the Wetsuit.
- Seamless Neck-Minimises friction + water intake. Increases hydrodynamics + speed
- X-Flex Front Panel-Facilitating propulsion + increasing flexibility
- Velocity Strake-For increased stability + greater lift
- Transition Front-Buoyancy Panel Maximum buoyancy of 39 cell rubber and reduce friction
- Cwez X-Industry first catch panels to maximise water entrapment + distance per stroke
- Titanium Alpha-Coating Maintains warmth + enhances blood flow
- Propulsion Panels-For enhanced grip + power
- 40 Cell 1.5mm-Underarm Stretch Panel For unrestricted movement + reduced weight
- Floating Zip Panel-Assists flexibility, core expansion + breathing
- Rollbar-Core buoyancy for greater speed + power
- Quick Exit Lower Leg-Panel For faster suit removal