Recovery Compression Long Sleeve Top
The 2XU Recovery Compression Long Sleeve Top is the ideal tool for upper body recovery. Powerful PWX weight provides graduated compression through the arms, improves blood circulation and aids the removal of blood lactates for faster muscle repair. PWX panels through the torso provide greater core support for greater postural awareness and positioning when standing or sitting to help reduce back pain and long term injury.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX WEIGHT fabric supports arm muscles to reduce muscle stiffness and swelling post exercise.
- Graduated fit improves blood flow volume to the heart (venous return) for increased blood oxygenation, faster recovery and muscle repair.
- PWX WEIGHT fabric targets the abdominals and lower back for improved postural awareness.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.