PLYOMETRIC Pro Jacket
2XU's Plyometric Pro Jacket is an ideal jacket for pre/post training or as a run jacket in cooler weather. A form fitting mid layer for a sleeker silhouette and as the perfect match back for our Plyometric bottom range.
The 2XU Plyometric Pro Jacket is a fitted zip through mid weight jacket. Two zippered front pockets for storage, thumb holes and cuffs that turn over to create running mits and a gently dipped and curved back hem for flattering fit and extra coverage make this the go-to jacket for cool weather training.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Plyometric Fabric uses air textured nylon for cotton touch hand feel and durability.
- High filament yarn wicks sweat away from the skin for moisture management and breathability.
- Custom mesh panels deliver ventilation and gentle stretch for complete range of movement.
- Antibacterial treatment for anti stink.