MCS Football Compression Tight
The 2XU MCS Football Tights have been developed with a detailed understanding of the key movements and muscles used. Football can involve short bursts of intense running and can cover long distances. Kicking and jumping require power from the lower body, and support is also required during shuffling, pivoting and twisting. MCS offers targeted support to help protect against strain and injury for greater stamina and stronger performance. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Rise: Regular Waistband: 4cm covered elastic with drawstring Fit (mmHg): FIRM 20-25* Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- MCS mapping targeted to adductors, hamstring, quads and calf muscles
- Hamstring/Quad mapping - helps support and prevent strain/injury to muscles and tendons during kicking and the acceleration/deceleration phases of running
- Adductor mapping - helps reduce the prevalence of inner thigh, groin and hipstrain triggered by sudden contraction of muscles from sprinting, changing directions and jumping
- Calf mapping - helps protect calf and portion of the Achilles tendon against impact and strain from running, pivoting, jumping and twisting