MCS Basketball Compression Tights
The 2XU MCS Basketball Compression Tights have been developed with a detailed understanding of the key muscles used in the game. Basketball is a dynamic sport that involves constant muscle contractions and explosive bursts of speed and power from sprinting jumping and shooting. Providing anatomically mapped muscle support for greater performance and recovery.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Rise: Regular Fit (mmHg): FIRM 20-30* Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- MCS mapping targeted to glutes, hamstring and calf muscles
- Hamstring mapping - helps prevent impact during the acceleration/deceleration phases of running. Also provides greater support when squatting in defensive positions or preparing to take a shot
- Glute mapping - work with hamstrings to hyperextend hips which move thigh back during running and jumping activities in basketball
- Calf mapping - provides greater support to help maintain balance and stabilization during rapid multidirectional movement, and through the phases of running and impact of jumping and weaving