Locker Room Compression Tights
The 2XU Compression Tights are a versatile and essential piece for any activity or post exercise recovery. Body firming and ideal for both high and low impact training, competition or recovery demands, these graduated tights are breathable and lightweight, yet supportive to major muscles.
2XU's Compression Tights utilise PWX FLEX fabric to wrap and support the major muscle groups allowing them to fire more efficiently, while promoting increased circulation to reduce fatigue and increase power. Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery, reducing muscle damage and fatigue. Perfect for training, competing, and recovery.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness + long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Compression support to adductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles to reduce muscle vibration
- PWX 70D front and 105D back panels
- Graduated compression for improved recovery between workouts
- 2XU jaquard waistband for comfort
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing