Elite L/S CompressionTop
Availability: This item currently unavailable
With Graduated Compression engineering and powerful PWX FLEX and PWX WEIGHT fabrics in the arms to promote maximum blood flow, the 2XU Elite Long Sleeve Compression Top reduces arm fatigue in the forearms while strengthening the core muscle groups in the trunk of the body allowing you to maintain better posture and enhanced breathing while training and competing. This top provides an unrestricted range of motion through the utilization of PWX FLEX fabric in the core + upper arms and shoulders, ensuring that you are comfortable to train and compete at your best.
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days New Zealand wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Powerful PWX WEIGHT in arm panels provides extra support to forearm muscles under high impact.
- PWX FLEX fabric supports the bicep, tricep, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression enhances circulation for faster recovery.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.