Elite Compression Socks
Extra powerful compression panels provide greater support making the 2XU Elite Compression Socks perfect for hiking, trail running, obstacle course racing, basketball, snow sports and on flights to protect against DVT.
SOLD IN PAIRS
The 2XU Elite Compression Socks are the most versatile socks for both performance and recovery. Strategically placed fabric zones start in the foot bed, wrap the heel and ankle, and gradient compression ensures maximum venous return and muscle containment in the lower leg.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Engineered fabric + knit structure combined with graduated compression to enhance circulation for faster recovery.
- Gradient compression and spiral fabric construction maximises venous return (blood flow to the heart) and contains / supports the lower limb muscles, shin and tendons.
- Anatomically engineered foot bed with channels for maximum moisture management, extra comfort and longer wear.
- Linked toe cage with padding and vented toe panel for maximum breathability and dryness.