Elite Compression S/S Top
The 2XU Elite Short Sleeve Compression Top utilizes powerful PWX FLEX and PWX WEIGHT fabrics engineered to wrap and support the upper body and shoulder area to enhance core region strength allowing you to maintain better posture and enhanced breathing while training and competing. The design and cut of this top can be worn discretely during training and competition under uniforms with full mobility. It has a powerful PWX WEIGHT panel from the top of the deltoids to between the shoulder blades / back of shoulder. It is designed to pull your shoulders back, opening your chest and offering maximum postural benefits
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Extra powerful PWX WEIGHT fabric targets the upper back to pull the shoulders back, open the chest and enhance posture and breathing.
- PWX FLEX fabric supports bicep, tricep, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.