Compression Race Sock
Availability: This item currently unavailable
This light weight sock channels air, wicks moisture and boasts a linked toe cage to enhance comfort during active and recovery use.
- Increased circulation
- Minimize shin splints
- Reduced muscle fatigue, damage & injury
- Increased oxygen to muscles
- Stronger performance for longer durations
- Faster recovery
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days New Zealand wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Increased circulation – longer durations of sustained muscle performance, less fatigue, faster recover
- Linked toe cage for extra comfort and longer wear.
- Graduated compression fit - higher strength levels towards the ankle, encourages maximum blood flow return toward the heart, promoting increased circulation for faster recovery
- Muscle containment – reduced muscle vibration, improved muscle alignment for increased power, protection from muscle damage and fatigue
- Reduces risk of DVT – deep vein thrombosis is a condition that mainly affects the lower body and is associated with long periods of travel or inactivity. The Elite Sock enhances blood flow in these areas through enhanced venous return, reducing the risk of DVT.