Compression Race Sock
Availability: This item currently unavailable
With graduated compression engineering to promote increased circulation, the 2XU Compression Race Sock enhances blood flow to support the calf and key muscles in the lower leg during training and competition, allowing these muscles to operate more efficiently with greater power and less fatigue.
- Powerful, breathable + flexible fabrication
- Muscle containment for reduced muscle damage
- Premium moisture management + comfort
- Graduated compression for extra support + enhanced circulation benefits
- Promotes removal of blood lactate from exercising muscles for faster repair
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days New Zealand wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- Using PWX WEIGHT for high power denier support to calf + shin
- Reduced muscle fatigue + damage in lower leg
- Graduated fit to promote increased circulation
- Linked toe cage for extra comfort
- Performance yarn wicks moisture + releases heat
- DVT protection
- Maximum race day support
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Moisture wicking