Compression L/S Top
Availability: This item currently unavailable
The 2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top is a versatile piece for activities requiring improved postural control or greater support for upper body demands. Powerful yet lightweight, this top supports major muscles in the upper body and arms. Graduated engineering promotes post exercise recovery while mesh panels enhance breathability. Body firming and ideal to wear alone or as a base layer. Perfect for running, crossfit, weights, rowing, ball sports and motocross.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception - awareness of limb placement for agility
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 3-7 business days New Zealand wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- High power 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.