Compression Arm Sleeves
The 2XU Compression Arm Sleeves use seamless construction to create the ultimate graduated sleeve for the muscles in the forearm, elbow and bicep. Providing high powered support during activity, and graduated engineering to increase circulation when sedentary and for faster recovery.
The 2XU Compression Arm Sleeves use PWX POWER fabric and a graduated compression designed engineered to promote increased circulation, helping reduce pooling and "arm pump" in the forearms, applying an evenly applied pressure to help support the muscles and tendons in the forearm, elbow and bicep.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support to biceps, triceps + forearms
- Reduced fatigue in arms through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- PWX POWER compression fabric with enhanced power supports the muscles and tendons in the forearm, elbow and bicep.
- Graduated fit promotes circulation for muscle performance and faster recovery.
- Seamless construction for greater comfort.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.