A:1 ACTIVE Wetsuit
Engineered from 100% Japanese Yamamoto neoprene, 2XU’s A:1 is designed for triathletes demanding optimal flotation and flexibility, without the expense.
Proprietary 2XU features include Concave Water Entrapment Zones (CWEZ) on the forearm, Rollbar for enhanced body positioning, Floating Zip Panel for extended reach and 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel for elevation in the water. Bringing top end technology to entry level triathletes, 2XU has also included Velocity Strakes in a SCS coated front chest panel for heightened body positioning and streamlined tracking through the water.
Complete with a two year warranty, the A:1 offers industry leading quality in a great value suit.
- 16 Sizes - A Specialised, Comfortable Fit
- 2 Year Warranty
Delivery & returns
Estimated Shipping Time is 1-5 business days Australia wide.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Garments can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise an exchange or return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- SCS Coating - Hydrodynamic Silicone Coating
- 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel - Max Buoyancy
- Velocity Strakes - Hydrodynamic Stability
- Concave Water Entrapment Zone - Enhanced DPS*
- Floating Zip Panel - Extra DPS*
- 520% Stretch Lining - Enhanced Lateral Flexibility
- Rollbar - Improved Core Buoyancy + Body Position