- Can I wear my compression garments when swimming?
- There are so many compression brands to choose from. Why 2XU?
- Do 2XU Compression garments have proven benefits?
- What are the major benefits I will see from wearing 2XU Compression?
- Is 2XU Compression only appropriate for sporting use?
- How long do compression garments last?
- How do I know my compression garments are fitted properly?
- How do I know which 2XU Compression garment is best for me?
- What is PWX?
- Are there any differences between knit structures?
- Are 2XU Compression garments just for winter or cold weather?
Care instructions for 2XU Compression?
Caring for your 2XU Compression garments:
Elastane is a synthetic fibre used in most compression garments due to its exceptional elasticity, however not all elastanes are created equal. All 2XU Compression garments offer durable and powerful fabric by incorporating the world’s finest elastane – LYCRA®.
This said, even LYCRA® has a product life and specific things can be done to prolong it. While the simple factor of time will degrade elastane, chlorine and sweat speed this process at a greater rate. After intense exercise or exposure to chlorinated water, particular attention should be taken to rinse garments with clean, cold water.