- Can I wear my compression garments when swimming?
- There are so many compression brands to choose from. Why 2XU?
- Do 2XU Compression garments have proven benefits?
- What are the major benefits I will see from wearing 2XU Compression?
- Is 2XU Compression only appropriate for sporting use?
- How long do compression garments last?
How do I know my compression garments are fitted properly?
Quite simply, your 2XU Compression garment should snugly and firmly fit the body. It should not, however, ‘cut in’ to any part of the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice. For upper body garments, a free range of movement in the shoulders is essential, as is comfort under the arms.
For specific sizing, please refer to our Compression Size Charts, taking into consideration that if you are near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your 2XU Compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, you should choose the smaller size where possible.
- How do I know which 2XU Compression garment is best for me?
- What is PWX?
- Are there any differences between knit structures?
- Are 2XU Compression garments just for winter or cold weather?
- Care instructions for 2XU Compression?