- Can I wear my compression garments when swimming?
- There are so many compression brands to choose from. Why 2XU?
- Do 2XU Compression garments have proven benefits?
- What are the major benefits I will see from wearing 2XU Compression?
- Is 2XU Compression only appropriate for sporting use?
How long do compression garments last?
Our high performance products carry a 12 month warranty against fabric in the fabric composition of 2XU Compression, over time, the garment or manufacturing faults. Thanks to the independent testing, research and may have reduced power and elasticity. Taking heed of the following development undertaken by our partners, the winning 2XU Compression PWX tips will ensure you get maximum life from your 2XU formula offers a result which consistently outperforms our rivals when it Compression garment. comes to durability.
The following tips will help prolong your 2XU Compression garments:
Putting on your Tights correctly:
2XU Compression Tights are a technical garment demanding care when putting on. The graduated (tapered) fit means the foot cannot be forced through the leg. Fitting this garment is like a stocking - start at the toe and work progressively up the leg. When fitted, the bottom of the Tight may not necessarily be at the base of the ankle, but more the base of the calf muscle.
Bundle the leg of the tight and
pull over the toes and foot
Slide over the heel until bottom
of tight is above ankle.
Pull the leg of the tight progressively upward in a series of gentle pulls until the garment is correctly positioned. The bottom of the tight may finish above the ankle, closer to the base of the calf muscle.
Caring for your 2XU Compression garments:
Elastane is a synthetic fibre used in most compression garments due to its exceptional elasticity, however not all elastanes are created equal. All 2XU Compression garments offer durable and powerful fabric by incorporating the world’s finest elastane – LYCRA®.
This said, even LYCRA® has a product life and specific things can be done to prolong it. While the simple factor of time will degrade elastane, chlorine and sweat speed this process at a greater rate. After intense exercise or exposure to chlorinated water, particular attention should be taken to rinse garments with clean, cold water.
Other care tips:
Please refer to the additional care instructions attached to your 2XU Compression apparel to ensure its life is maximised and warranty is not void.
- How do I know my compression garments are fitted properly?
- How do I know which 2XU Compression garment is best for me?
- What is PWX?
- Are there any differences between knit structures?
- Are 2XU Compression garments just for winter or cold weather?
- Care instructions for 2XU Compression?